Calculate Your Needs
Interactive calculations, dynamic graphs and fully customizable reports are just a few of the features that are available.
Home & Mortgage
Paycheck & Benefits
- How does inflation impact my standard of living?
- How much am I spending?
- How much do I need for emergencies?
- Should I pay down debt or invest my monthly surplus?
- How long will my money last with systematic withdrawals?
- Should my spouse enter the work force?
- What is my current net worth?
- What is my projected net worth?
- What is my current cash flow?
- What is my projected cash flow?
- What is the value of reducing, postponing or foregoing expenses?
- Historical inflation - Compare purchasing power
- How much should I be saving for college?
- Will I be able to pay back my student loans?
- What are the advantages of a Coverdell ESA?
- What are the advantages of a 529 college savings plan?
- What is the value of a college education?
- What are the payments on a parental (PLUS) loan?
- Should I live at home, on campus, or off campus?
- When should I begin saving for my child's college?
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card(s)?
- How long until my loan is paid off?
- What would my loan payments be?
- Do I have too much debt?
- What is the balance on my loan?
- Should I consolidate my personal debt into a new loan?
- Restructuring debts for accelerated payoff
- Which is better: Cash up front or payments over time?
- What is the impact of making extra payments on my debt?
- Should I pay off debt or invest?
Home & Mortgage
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I refinance my mortgage?
- Mortgage calculator
- Comparing mortgage terms (i.e. 15, 20, 30 year)
- Should I pay discount points for a lower interest rate?
- Should I rent or buy a home?
- Should I convert to a bi-weekly payment schedule?
- Compare a 'no-cost' vs. traditional mortgage
- What are the tax savings generated by my mortgage?
- Which is better: Fixed or adjustable-rate mortgage?
- Adjustable rate mortgage calculator
- How do closing costs impact the interest rate?
- Compare an interest-only vs. traditional mortgage
- What is my potential estate tax liability?
- Federal income tax calculator
- Should I adjust my payroll withholdings?
- Will my investment interest be deductible?
- How much self-employment tax will I pay?
- Capital gains (losses) tax estimator
- Compare taxable, tax-deferred and tax-free investment growth
- How much of my social security benefit may be taxed?
- What are the tax implications of paying interest?
- Should I itemize or take the standard deduction?
- What is my tax-equivalent yield?
- 2014 tax refund estimator
- Tax freedom day
- How much life insurance do I need?
- What is my life expectancy?
- What are my needs for burial and final expenses?
- How much disability income insurance do I need?
- What are my chances of becoming disabled?
- What are my long-term care insurance needs?
- How much will I earn in my lifetime?
- What are the tax advantages of an annuity?
- How long will my current life insurance proceeds last?
- What is the future value of an annuity?
- Which is better, comprehensive plan or high-deductible plan with HSA?
Paycheck & Benefits
- How much will my company bonus net after taxes?
- How will payroll adjustments affect my take-home pay?
- Convert my salary to an equivalent hourly wage
- Convert my hourly wage to an equivalent annual salary
- What is the future value of my employee stock options?
- Should I exercise my 'in-the-money' stock options?
- What may my 401(k) be worth?
- What is the impact of increasing my 401(k) contribution?
- What may my 457 Plan be worth?
- What is the impact of increasing my 457 Plan contribution?
- What may my 403(b) Plan be worth?
- What is the impact of increasing my 403(b) contribution?
- Evaluate my company pension payout options
- How much can I contribute to an IRA?
- How much retirement income may an IRA provide?
- Should I convert to a Roth IRA?
- What will my qualified plan(s) be worth at retirement?
- What is my current year required minimum distribution?
- What is my projected required minimum distributions?
- What are my lump sum distribution options?
- How do I maximize my employer 401(k) match?
- What is the impact of borrowing from my retirement plan?
- What is the impact of early withdrawal from my 401(k)?
- I'm self-employed, how much can I contribute to a retirement plan?
- Net unrealized appreciation (NUA) vs. IRA rollover?
- What are my Stretch IRA distributions?
- How will retirement impact my living expenses?
- How much will I need to save for retirement?
- Are my current retirement savings sufficient?
- Social security retirement income estimator
- How does inflation impact my retirement income needs?
- I'm retired, how long will my savings last?
- When should I begin saving for retirement?
- Should I convert discretionary expenses to savings?
- How much retirement income may my 401(k) provide?
- Becoming a millionaire
- Income generated by a savings plan
- How long will it take to double my savings?
- How long until my savings reach my goal?
- Save now vs. save later
- How much should I save to reach my goal?
- What could my current savings grow to?
- Calculate rate of return
- How do taxes and inflation impact my investment return?
- What is the effective annual yield on my investment?
- How should I allocate my assets?
- Compare taxable vs. tax-free investment return
- What is the value of a bond?
- What is the return on my real estate investment?
- What is the value of compound interest?
- What is the value of a call or put option?
- Taxable vs. tax-advantaged savings?
- What is my risk tolerance?
- What is the long-term impact of increased investment return?
- Certificate of deposit (CD) analyzer
- What is the dividend yield on a stock?
- How do expenses impact mutual fund returns?
- Certificate of deposit (CD) laddering strategy
- Share Certificate analyzer
- Share Certificate laddering strategy
- Should I lease or purchase an auto?
- Auto purchase: Loan versus 0% dealer financing?
- What would my auto payments be?
- Should I upgrade to a more fuel efficient vehicle?
- Should I refinance my auto loan at a lower rate?
- How much can I lower my monthly payment with a new auto loan?
- What are the tax savings of a qualified retirement/cafeteria plan?
- What are my new business startup costs?
- Should I pay or charge monthly, quarterly or annually?
- What is the value of my business?
- How many units do I need to sell to breakeven?
- Should I lease or buy equipment?
- What are my business financial ratios?
- What is my employee total compensation package worth?
- What are my tax savings with Section 179 deduction?